Awesome new volunteer opportunities!
Better I.T. for a Better World!
Why IT Matters
Common IT Challenges for Small and Mid-sized Nonprofits:
In addition to problems faced by most organizations, the unique nature of nonprofits creates even more challenges:
- Lack of knowledgeable, dedicated IT staff due to lack of funding
- No long-term IT strategy
- Productivity loss and other risks from unstable servers, unreliable networks, lack of redundancy, inconsistent backups, and inadequate security
Agencies often ask volunteers to help out, but this can result in:
- Loss of knowledge when volunteers move on
- Inconsistent configurations over time
- Cobbled-together solutions that are not maintainable
Are you looking for a chance to get involved? Well now is your chance! The introduction of a new client, Commonwealth Autism, comes the ability for growth and expansion. With all the things going on at IT4Causes right now, there is a need for new volunteers. If you would like to be involved in a great […]
Since May is Mental Health Awareness Month, we would like to take this chance to recognize the great work of one of Richmond’s local nonprofit agencies. The Children’s Mental Health Resource Center has been serving the greater Richmond area since March of 2011 with the goal of making the education of children’s mental health easily […]
IT4Causes is proud of our dedicated team of hard working volunteers. Dave Zaras has been a tremendous help throughout a number of projects and we wanted to take some time to personally thank him for contributing his time and energy. IT4Causes cannot implement the great work we do without our outstanding volunteers. Dave Zaras is […]