I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for your support of IT4Causes in 2018! We’ve had a great year, supporting 26 agencies with around 6000 hours of skilled IT staff, volunteers, and interns. Together, we’ve completed hundreds of projects to help make life easier for our nonprofit partners as they serve their clients in a wide variety of missions including child care, mental health, veterans program, homelessness, leadership, social justice, gender equality, family support, and many others. We’re proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish with the help of your generous contributions.
In this season of giving, we’re also excited to let you know that, through the generosity of Belle Isle Craft Spirits, we have the opportunity to provide supporters with a very special THANK YOU gift! If you’ve supported us in 2018 by:
- Logging at least 15 volunteers hours with us in our on-line volunteerism tracker (you can still go back and log hours you’ve contributed this year if you gotten behind on tracking),
- Donating at least $25 (not counting event tickets; you can still make a donation now), or
- Sponsoring an IT4Causes event or providing us free access to a conference,
then we would like to offer you a 750 ml bottle of Belle Isle Moonshine, in a custom gift bag, as a small token of our appreciation for all that you have done for IT4Causes and our nonprofit clients this year. We have 5 different flavors available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are meeting with Tom in person over the next week, he’ll be happy to hand you a bottle then; if not, we invite you to come to one 3 distribution events we have coming up soon:
- Weds 12/19 from 4:30-6:30 PM at the Community Room at the Capital One Café – Short Pump – 11800 West Broad St
- Thurs 12/20 from noon to 6 PM at Impact Makers, 3200 Rockbridge St in Scott’s Addition
- Fri 12/21 from 3-6 PM at the Anderson residence, in Brandermill in Midlothian
We hope our supporters will stop by one of these event to catch up for a few minutes, enjoy a light snack, and grab your gift. If you would like a bottle but are not able to make it to one of these events, please do let me know and I will do my best to try to connect with you over the holidays. Since there is a limited quantity, I ask that you use this form to reserve your gift,
Once again, we thank you for contributing to our success this year, and we hope you have a wonderful holiday season!